Thursday, March 10, 2011

Oscar Wardrobe Malfunction: Tight Dress Makes Joan Collins Feel Faint

Joan CollinsOK, I'm going out on a limb here and guessing it's not so much the dress that was tight as the support undergarments 77-year-old Joan Collins had to wear underneath this form-fitting dress that made her swoon at the Vanity Fair Oscar party, as reported in the NYPost.


Tuesday March 1, 2011
I've had my moments with all that elastic and spandex, haven't you? Stars like Gwyneth Paltrow have even been quoted as saying they wore double Spanx, so I'm wondering if that's what threw Joan for a sartorial loop. Whatever the case, it's good to hear she's healthy and it was just temporary.
Which gets me to thinking about all the other dangerous fashion out there. A few years back I broke my foot on a pair of (really cute) shoes and have heard of women suffering all sorts of injuries in the name of fashion. Have a story to share? (Photo Credit: Craig Barritt/Getty Images)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
coompax-digital magazine