Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Demi Lovato Talks Tattoos

Demi Lovato Talks Tattoos


Most teenage girls get tattoos as acts of rebellion, but Demi Lovato says her new ink is more about remembering the love her fans have shown her.

The “Camp Rock” chick credits her loyal followers for supporting her “through the darkest time of my life.”


She explained, "The journey that I went through and the support of my fans was so meaningful to me that I wanted to thank my fans in a way that I know can never be forgotten. So I went ahead and I got a little heart tattoo on my wrist."

"It's something that my fans were actually drawing on their wrists while I was still in treatment. Some people even got tattoos of it, so I wanted to show you guys that I will never forget the support that you guys gave me. I will look at it every day and remember you guys and be completely thankful for you."

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
gossipcenter
Photo Credit: FlynetOnline.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
coompax-digital magazine