Monday, March 14, 2011

Pete Wentz: I Still Love and Respect Ashlee

Pete Wentz: I Still Love and Respect Ashlee


Their marriage may be over, but the friendship between Pete Wentz and Ashlee Simpson is as strong as ever.

When asked how he's holding up since Ashlee filed for divorce a little over a month ago, the "Black Cards" rocker told Ryan Seacrest, "Ashlee's been my best friend for five years. She's the mother of my child, I have nothing but love and respect for her."


Things seem to be going as as well as one could hope for, as Wentz and Simpson have been seen hanging out recently - making two separate fast food runs in L.A. over the weekend.

Continuing his talk with the radio host, Pete once again showed the bond he and Ashlee share, saying, "Going through something like this isn't easy,but we're friends and the most important thing is to put our son first."

 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 


gossipcenter
Photo Credit: Getty Images

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
coompax-digital magazine