Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Vanessa Hudgens Covers Shape in a Bikini

Vanessa Hudgens Covers Shape in a Bikini

Vanessa Hudgens Covers Shape in a Bikini | vanessa hudgens

Vanessa Hudgens rocks a bikini on the cover of Shape Magazine, showing off her nicely toned figure. Let’s see what she says in the interview:
Back in 2007, Hudgens was like many teenagers: completely addicted to junk food. “I was so unhealthy,” she admits. “I used to go to Cold Stone Creamery, get a tub of Butterfinger ice cream, and eat it all before bedtime. And my fingers were permanently stained orange from Cheetos.”
Her aha moment came while she was on tour with High School Musical that year. The company took a short break, so Hudgens stopped doing the rigorous dance routines for a few weeks. “When I came back, I almost couldn’t get my costume on. I needed to do something about my diet.”
First, she started eating breakfast every day. “I like egg white omelets with veggies, or oatmeal with almonds and fruit,” she says. For lunch and dinner, she has a spinach salad with grilled chicken or salmon, marcona almonds, feta, a little truffle oil, and a sprinkle of pink Himalayan sea salt. “It’s my favorite meal,” she says. “When you’re putting good stuff into your body, you feel so much better.”
… says Vanessa Hudgens in Shape Magazine.


skinnyvscurvy

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
coompax-digital magazine