Friday, March 18, 2011

Kacey Jordan Denies Suicide Attempt

Kacey Jordan Denies Suicide Attempt

A Former Goddess

I was just high.

That's basically the explanation Kacey Jordan has given for last week's alleged suicide attempt, during which one of Charlie Sheen's former goddesses texted a number of disturbing messages and was found by police on a hotel bed, surrounded by pill bottles.

Was she really trying to kill herself?


No, says the woman whose real name is Courtney Roskop. She tells TMZ: "I was not trying to kill myself. I was held at Northwestern University's psych ward for 48 hours, and was evaluated by many mental health experts who all agreed that I was pretty with it. And not psychotic.

"But they did tell me they felt I made bad decisions under the influence of drugs and alcohol. Duh!"
We're pretty sure Kacey Jordan means: Duh... losing! Let's hope she gets help.


thehollywoodgossip

[Photo: WENN.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
coompax-digital magazine