Friday, March 18, 2011

Willow Smith Debuts 21st Century Girl: What Do You Think?

Willow Smith Debuts 21st Century Girl: What Do You Think?



Willow Smith - 21st Century Girl


Willow Smith is through with whipping her hair.

The 10-year daughter of Will and Jada has now moved on to becoming a "21st Century Girl," releasing a new hip hop single that opens with the verse:

Give me an inch, I promise I'll take a mile/Danger is beauty, I'll face it with a smile.
I'm on a mission with no restrictions/Don't second guess myself, I'm born to be wild.
I'm the type of chick who likes to rock the beat, I like to rock the beat, I like to rock the, rock the beat.

The song will be available to download on iTunes tomorrow. Listen now and react: what do you think?

thehollywoodgossip

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
coompax-digital magazine