Friday, October 22, 2010

Cheryl Cole Rolls Into Radio One

Cheryl Cole Rolls Into Radio One


Stepping out for a promotional gig, Cheryl Cole was spotted at BBC Radio One Studios in London, England today (October 21).

The Girls Aloud hottie looked snazzy in a grey leather jacket with light grey trousers and rock star sunglasses as she made her exit to find a gaggle of shutterbugs.

As for her recent divorce from soccer star Ashley Cole, Cheryl has finally decided to break her silence and will appear with Piers Morgan on “Life Stories” this weekend.

She explained, "No, it wasn’t really cathartic. It felt a bit wrong. I was talking about stuff I wouldn’t talk about to my closest friends. I felt I had to though; it was getting so ridiculous with rumors. People were getting ideas I’m someone I’m not, I needed to get my voice back. It was almost like it was a soap opera and it’s my real life."

"When it’s all out there on Saturday I can move forward. I would have been nervous to come on here before because people want to know personal things and it’s not about that, I have great things going on, I’ve recorded an album. It was becoming like I was closed in, I was becoming a caricature of myself, my personal life was bigger than anything.”  (Hollywood Gossip)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
coompax-digital magazine