Friday, March 11, 2011

Sharon Stone: Sheer Sexy Birthday Babe

Sharon Stone: Sheer Sexy Birthday Babe


Making the most of her evening, Sharon Stone was spotted out and about in Los Angeles last night (March 10) in celebration of her 53rd birthday.

The “Basic Instinct” babe looked lovely as she made her exit from Voyeur nightclub sporting a sheer top with no bra and plenty of eye candy.

As for her recent run-in with stalker Bradley Gooden, Sharon has been awarded a permanent restraining order.

Stone stated, "I have been subjected to a course of conduct which has and is seriously alarming, annoying and harassing me. Mr Gooden's ongoing physical and harassing conduct are extremely distressing. I am in fear from Mr Gooden for my personal safety and that of those around me including especially my children and family, as well as friends and employees."

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
coompax-digital magazine