Monday, March 14, 2011

Selena Gomez: Lovely at the "Late Show"

Selena Gomez: Lovely at the "Late Show"


Having flown into the Big Apple the previous day, Selena Gomez made her grand arrival at the Ed Sullivan Theatre in New York City on Monday afternoon (March 14).

Promoting her new music, the "Wizards of Waverly Place" darling was on-hand to tape an appearance on the "Late Show with David Letterman" - with the episode set to air on Wednesday, March 16th at 11:30PM on CBS.

The "Late Show" visit comes just as it was announced that Miss Gomez has a little something special planned for fans who attend her upcoming summer concert tour.


The 18-year-old told On Air with Ryan Seacrest, "I want it to be a like a big rave - a G-rated rave! I want it to feel like a party. I'm going to do different covers and I just want it to be really fun… We're going to do a Britney tribute - a mash-up - so I'm very excited!"

Reminiscing about her first-ever Spears concert, Selena told, "We were in the nosebleeds with my cousin. I got the T-shirt and glowstick and I just remember it being the highlight of my life! I felt like I was on cloud nine!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
coompax-digital magazine