Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Kendra Wilkinson Won't Get Too Racy for DWTS

Kendra Wilkinson Won't Get Too Racy for DWTS


Enjoying an evening with her “Dancing with the Stars” castmates, Kendra Wilkinson was spotted at STK Restaurant in West Hollywood last night (February 28).

The former “Girls Next Door” babe looked absolutely fabulous in a low-cut black dress as she made her exit.

And though she’s known for her Playboy past, Kendra says she won’t be getting too racy in the upcoming DWTS season.

"I can't look too sexy, that's the key, you know. I'm already known as the Playboy girl, I can't go out there and do that! I have to be ABC appropriate!"

"I'm most nervous about the ballgowns. I couldn't even walk in my wedding dress. I mean, I could walk in skimpy little outfits no problem but when it comes to a gown, and just moving, that's so hard! Let alone dancing! I just don't want to trip and fall."

 See many more pictures of Kendra Wilkinson after the jump!


 
 
 
 
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
coompax-digital magazine